I’m not going to write much today but I am going to share a whole lot. I don’t know about you, but I spend a lot of time learning through YouTube. We live in such an incredible age that we have access to all this information and motivation and ideas. I love finding inspiration on YouTube and wanted to share some of my all time favorites here.
1. The Surprising Habits of Original Thinkers by Adam Grant
2. Everything You Want is on The Other Side of Fear by Will Smith
3. Conan O’Briens Dartmouth Commencement Speech
4. Simon Sinek on Millennials in the Workplace (This one might be the odd one out but it’s still fascinating!)
6. The Time You Have (In JellyBeans)
7. Programming Your Mind for Success by Carrie Green
8. When You Want to Succeed
9. Start With Why (An oldie but a goodie. If you haven’t watched this one in over a year, watch it again! It can speak to you in new ways!)
10. Finding Your Style in Photography
Do you have a favorite of your own to share? Let me know in the comments and I’ll see you tomorrow for day 39: Resources for Marketing Materials.
Day 98 is currently reserved for any questions you have throughout the next 100 days. To submit a question, please click here! If you’re interested in supporting this project, please share, PIN and comment! Any other questions, comments or ideas, please feel free to email me at denise(at)denisekaris(dot)com
|Denise Karis is an Arizona wedding photographer who enjoys musicals, Doctor Who and breakfast burritos. IG @denisekaris|
Hey. Do you mind if I tell you a story? One you might not have heard. All the elements in your body were forged many many millions of years ago in the heart of a faraway star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. After so, so many millions of years, these elements came together to form new stars and new planets. And on and on it went. The elements came together and burst apart, forming shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings. Until, eventually, they came together to make you. You are unique in the universe. There is only one of you. And there will never be another.